The second Wing Chun form introduces movement of the body trunk with stepping and pivoting. It combines the shapes of Siu Nim Tao with stepping and pivoting and aims at developing the student’s ability to use their body mass effectively.
Tips for practicing
- Raise up through your spine to release your back muscles
- Aim your entire body mass to a point on the centreline out in front of you
- Keep releasing your muscles and joints continuously as you move
- Practice slowly and steadily
- Let your mind relax and let distraction disappear on it's own
- Enjoy the bliss whilst you move your joints