Biu Jee combines skills from Siu Nim Tao and Chum Kiu, introducing acceleration and multi-directional forces. Biu Jee transfers the centre of weight of the body to the fingertips to produce a highly destructive force. The movements are natural and rotate the joints in a more natural way.
Tips for practicing
- Raise up through your spine to release your back muscles
- Aim your entire body mass to a point on the centreline out in front of you
- Keep releasing your muscles and joints continuously as you move
- Practice slowly and steadily
- Let your mind relax and let distraction disappear on it's own
- Enjoy the bliss whilst you move your joints