Mook Jong combines movements from all the three empty hand forms and allows the student to practice delivering full power into the dummy. It gives the student the ability to develop a feeling for developing powerful strikes using the body weight from different positions.
Tips for practicing
- Raise up through your spine to release your back muscles
- Aim your entire body mass to a point on the centreline out in front of you
- Keep releasing your muscles and joints continuously as you move
- Practice slowly and steadily
- Let your mind relax and let distraction disappear on it's own
- Enjoy the bliss whilst you move your joints